Avonwood Manor Specialisms
- When a client stays with us for Palliative care, we know that this is a difficult time for everyone and we offer full support and guidance for the family too.
- Our team will work closely with your loved one’s doctor to ensure that the end of their life is peaceful and respectful. We have links with local places of worship and can support your loved one’s spiritual and religious needs.
- We also have the capacity for family members to stay the night at Avonwood Manor to make things easier for you.
- Avonwood Manor provides dementia care for its residents.
- It’s one of our main specialities as our care team is fully equipped to care for this progressive and challenging disease.
- Our care teams have had first-hand experience of dementia so are well prepared for dementia sufferers. At Avonwood we develop an individual care plan for each resident as dementia effects everyone differently.
Find out more about dementia care at Beritaz here.
- When recovering from an operation, a patient may require nursing care. We have several patients staying in our home that are post-operative and need additional attention and support as they recover.
- A bespoke care plan is created in these specific cases based on the recommendations of the doctor in order to ensure a recover to full health.
Read more here.
- Avonwood Manor is registered to provide nursing care.
- Our nurses have the capacity to nurse a number of serious illnesses whilst ensuring that individuals receive the highest quality of care.
- Working with residents’ GP’s we develop a holistic care plan to ensure that the client’s needs are met.
Find out more about Nursing Care at Beritaz here.
- Respite care allows for carers to take a break from their routine to recharge their batteries. Anyone can join Avonwood Manor for a short stay whilst their carer takes a well-deserved break.
- See our Respite Care services here for further reading.
- As with dementia care, our team have the knowledge and training to provide excellent Alzheimer’s care for our residents.
- Alzheimer’s care plans are also made based on the individual’s needs and health requirements.
- As there is not yet an absolute cure for Alzheimer’s we provide the right environment to help residents enjoy a high quality life and a place for them to relax.
Find out more about Alzheimer’s care at Beritaz here.
If we didn’t provide you with the information to answer your query, contact us today so that we can assist you.